Female MMA - The UFC Women's Bantamweight Roster

female mma fighters-mma women-women mma

I never idea I would hold out doing this , precisely hither is the UFC WOMEN'S roster!
Yeah , the identify where woman somebody mma would never get got a abode according to Dana White at 1 time has a home.
I get got ragged him virtually this precisely genuinely I mean value mayhap I should alter my mental attitude in addition to hold out grateful that he changed his mind.
It takes a big human to acknowledge he was incorrect you lot know?

Anyway , hither is the UFC Women's Bantamweight Roster (so far....)

Ronda Rousey (7-0)
Liz Carmouche (8-3)
Germaine de Randamie (3-2)
Alexis Davis (13-5)
Sheila Gaff (10-4-1)
Sarah Kaufman (15-2)
Julie Kedzie (16-11)
Sara McMann (6-0)
Amanda Nunes (7-3)
Miesha Tate (13-3)
Cat Zingano (7-0)

These are all the women that I definitely know are in that place , non rumors.
If anyone else has whatever additions , delight experience gratuitous to throw them inwards the comments section!