UFC 190 - Rousey vs. Correia

Well nosotros all know that UFC 190: Rousey vs. Correia , volition last August 01 , 2015 at the HSBC Arena inwards Rio de Janeiro , Rio de Janeiro , Brazil.
We know that Ronda Rousey is 11-0-0 in addition to Bethe Correia is 9-0-0.
We know at that spot is a lot of bad blood at that spot in addition to Ronda has threatened to depict the stimulate out out in addition to punish Bethe , which I gauge that agency Ronda volition run it upwards to the 2:30 score of the outset round.
Does Bethe stand upwards a chance?
Well if yous accept read this weblog , yous know that in addition to then far I accept NEVER gotten a prediction correct , starting alongside me proverb that Gina Carano would shell Cyborg Santos way dorsum when.
So I ain't sayin' nothing.


UFC 190 - Rousey vs. Correia

There is unopen to other women's bout that nighttime likewise , alongside Jessica Aguilar (19-4-0) taking on Claudia 'Claudinha' Gadelha (12-1-0)
I ain't calling that 1 either.