Female MMA Fighters - Barb Honchak Yet Again!

You know sometimes I larn besides carried away amongst myself.
I missy a lot (okay...almost all) the struggle predictions.
But sometimes I tin genuinely telephone telephone them.
Case inwards request is Barb “Little Warrior” Honchak.
I did a write upwardly on her agency back on Oct 11th , 2011 together with directly she is the the reveal i ranked Flyweight fighter inwards the basis past times MMARising.com.
In the starting fourth dimension article she was 5-1-0 together with today she is 9-2-0.
Oh yeah....and she is reveal vi inwards the Top xv Women’s Pound-For-Pound MMA Rankings at that spot every bit well.
It but feels practiced to request out mortal similar that together with come across them become to the top.

Barb Honchak-female mma fighters-mma women-female mma