Woman Use Martial Arts to Fight Off Attacker

Victim says she was saved past times her martial arts training


United Kingdom of Great Britain in addition to Northern Ireland -- Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 adult woman inwards her mid 20's was walking inwards Cheltenham early on Dominicus morning time when an unknown suspect of a abrupt appeared from the shadows an attacked her.

She told reporters was punched equally she fought off the assaulter trying to sexually prepare on her. The victim said martial arts grooming helped her.
"I convey had martial arts grooming , in addition to then I convey techniques to travel able to defend myself inwards this situation. I simply ran away after he hitting me in addition to he legged it inwards the other direction. I constitute simply about assist in addition to called the police pull straightaway away."
"At the fourth dimension I simply idea close how I needed to remain inwards command but afterward I was shaken. It was really frightening."
Saved past times her martial arts grooming - icon from Flickr.com